If your event will be open to the public, there are several ways for you to publicize your event.
- Be sure to add your event to the online Calendar of Events at www.wacocvb.com/events/. This calendar is very important because it is viewed by over a million people annually. Contact the Tourist Information Center at (254) 750-8696 for questions about the online Calendar of Events.
- Prefer to send your calendar information to a person rather than input online? Click here for more information on the calendar and a form to submit..
- We also publish a printed calendar of events that is distributed through the Waco area. This printed calendar is generated from the listings on the online Calendar of Events. There are strict deadlines for the print version. Click here for more information on the printed calendar.Contact Mandy Spikes at (254) 750-5805 or email@example.com with questions about the printed calendar.
- Does your event use a significant number of Waco hotel rooms? If so, be sure to talk to our Convention Sales Department. They publish a quarterly Calendar of Conventions and Events that is sent to a limited email-only list of about 300 people locally. Please call Carla Pendergraft at (254) 750-5806 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are happy to distribute your press release about your event to local media. We cannot promise that it will be picked up. Just email it to Mandy Spikes at email@example.com or call her at (254) 750-5805 with any questions.
- The Greater Waco Chamber of Commerce has several event calendars, including wacowedosports.com, for sporting events, and wacowedoarts.com for performing arts events.
- Click here for a listing of places around the state you can also list your event (PDF format).